Minerals Exploration Data Pack
The Minerals Exploration Data Pack is a portable external hard drive featuring the latest technical data within an easy to navigate interface.
The Minerals Exploration Data Pack has been updated and streamlined for 2018. The new Data Pack focuses on newly available research and high quality modern data.
It is the essential tool for quickly and easily recognising minerals opportunities in New Zealand.
The 2018 Data Pack showcases the following feature content:
- REE Potential of New Zealand - report and potential prospectivity maps.
- Nickel-Cobalt Potential of New Zealand - report and potential prospectivity maps.
- Lithium Potential of New Zealand - report and potential prospectivity maps.
- South Island Airborne Survey - a magnetic and radiometric survey covering over 30,000 km² of Southland, Nelson-Marlborough, Murchison and Otago. As the survey progresses newly available data will be added to the NZP&M online exploration database. This new data will be accessible via a link on the Data Pack.
- Regional Soil Geochemistry Survey - a systematic grid-based regional geochemical survey of the upper South Island and Otago.
The 2018 Data Pack is available on a USB drive with an easy to use interface. There is an administrative fee of NZ$100 per unit including postage (excluding tax).