Minerals Exploration Data Pack
The Minerals Exploration Data Pack (last updated 2018) gives a range of data that helps you to recognise minerals opportunities in New Zealand.
Order a Minerals Exploration Data Pack.
The 2018 Data Pack provides the following feature content:
- REE Potential of New Zealand - report and potential prospectivity maps.
- Nickel-Cobalt Potential of New Zealand - report and potential prospectivity maps.
- Lithium Potential of New Zealand - report and potential prospectivity maps.
- South Island Airborne Survey - a magnetic and radiometric survey covering over 30,000 km² of Southland, Nelson-Marlborough, Murchison and Otago. As the survey progresses newly available data will be added to the NZP&M online exploration database. This new data will be accessible via a link on the Data Pack.
- Regional Soil Geochemistry Survey - a systematic grid-based regional geochemical survey of the upper South Island and Otago.
You can order the 2018 Data Pack as:
- a USB drive with an easy to use interface. There is an administrative fee of NZ$100 per unit including postage (excluding GST), or
- a 16 GB zip file for download (no charge).
Find this helpful? Give us your feedback